Unwined is a tiny and very cosy wine bar in the centre of Mechelen, just a stone’s throw from Saint Rumbold’s Tower. Koen and Miriam love to share their passion for wine with you and give you some custom wine advice. And of course, you can also sit down and enjoy a tapas board with a delicious glass of sparkling wine. Unwined, a great place to unwind!
|tuesday||19:00 - 00:00|
|wednesday||13:00 - 01:00|
|thursday||13:00 - 01:00|
|friday||13:00 - 01:00|
|saturday||13:00 - 01:00|
|sunday||12:00 - 16:00|
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations