A stone’s throw from St Rumbold’s Tower is a convivial wine bar, aptly named Unwined. It boasts a comfortable lounge on the first floor with seating for 25 people.
You can order various wines by the glass or bottle and also tapas (cheese, charcuterie, empanadas, bruschetta, etc.).
The room is equipped with an Apple TV and Sonos Player which can be operated separately.
Number of rooms: 1
Max. number of people in largest room: 25
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 25
Max. number of people for receptions: 30
Closing period: Monday
Steenweg 24, 2800 Mechelen
Distance to Grote Markt: 50 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations