Tivoli Castle is a magnificent castle surrounded by parkland and an oasis of peace for top-level business meetings and other corporate events for up to 400 guests, such as presentations, product launches and lunches.
You have the choice of six very comfortable meeting and reception rooms overlooking the estate and lake. The rooms are equipped with all modern facilities, while the historic character of the building has been retained.
Number of rooms: 6
Max. number of people in largest room: 200
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 150
Max. number of people for receptions: 250
No closing period.
Antwerpsesteenweg 92, 2800 Mechelen
Distance to Grote Markt: 2 km
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations