The eye-catching Chapel – the former chapel of the Mechelen Congregation of the Handmaids of Mary – was built in 1856 with donations from Mechelen citizens. Today The Chapel hosts meetings, exhibitions, parties, tastings, receptions, dinners and (aperitif)concerts. It is located in the heart of Mechelen under St Rumbold’s Tower on the magnificent Sint-Romboutskerkhof. The Chapel may be steeped in history, but it is also excited about the future.
Number of rooms: 3
Max. number of people in largest room: 100
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 60
Max. number of people for receptions: 100
No closing period.
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 150 m