Nona arts centre
The NONA Arts Centre is a special building in the heart of Mechelen, which is also a listed monument. An artistic hotspot where people meet and share experiences.
Every season, NONA puts together a varied programme, with the most relevant and striking Flemish, Dutch and international art. You can also organise your own events at NONA.
Choose from two stylish, cosy venues: the theatre, which can seat 110 people, and the foyer where you can organise events for up to 60 people. An authentic venue for all of your corporate events.
Number of rooms: 2
Max. number of people in largest room: 300
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 110
Max. number of people for receptions: 300
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt: 300 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations