If you’re looking for a unique location for a business meeting, then make it Martin’s Patershof, a hotel in a converted church! Martin’s Patershof has three meeting rooms and the flexible Charles V Room.
The meeting rooms are equipped with all modern facilities and are suitable for between 6 and 30 people. The flexible Charles V Room, containing the altar of the former church, lends itself not only to meetings but also to wedding parties, gala dinners and other special occasions.
The historic location and dedicated meeting team guarantee the success of your event.
Number of rooms: 4
Max. number of people in largest room: 140
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 80
Max. number of people for receptions: 140
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt: 650 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations