Lamot Conference and Heritage Centre
The Lamot Conference and Heritage Centre enjoys a central and atmospheric location in the vibrant heart of Mechelen.
We offer the choice of eight rooms with a capacity that varies between 5 and 500 people. For example, for large groups there is the flagship Auditorium or Mechelen-Central which is ideal for receptions, trade fairs, product launches, buffet suppers and the like. We also have six meeting rooms, including the Beguines Attic with roof terrace and a panoramic view of Mechelen, and the theatre-style Dyle Room level with the water and affording a wonderful view of the fish market.
In a word, Lamot can cater for gatherings of every description.
Number of rooms: 9
Max. number of people in largest room: 298
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 350
Max. number of people for receptions: 500
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt : 300 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations