Kazerne Dossin Memorial
Kazerne Dossin is the new Memorial, Museum and Documentation Centre about the Holocaust and Human Rights in Mechelen.
The stunning museum building, which was designed by the leading architect bOb Van Reeth is also available for meetings (15-80 participants) and evening events (150-200 participants) in a unique setting with a rich history.
Why not consider combining your MICE event with a visit of the museum, a lecture or an exclusive evening event for an added dimension?
Number of rooms: 4
Max. number of people in largest room: 200
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 150
Max. number of people for receptions: 200
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt : 750 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations