Huis Van Dijck
For corporate events in a historic and atmospheric location, look no further than Salons van Dijck which occupy a sixteenth-century mansion known as Hotel Mockenborgh in the historic heart of the city of Mechelen.
Its USPs are its magnificent decor and outstanding service. You have the choice of five rooms with a capacity of between 10 and 500 people. Even in the sixteenth century the building hosted magnificent gatherings.
Today it is recognized as Flemish Cultural Heritage because of its historical and cultural importance.
Number of rooms: 4
Max. number of people in largest room: 250 (seated)
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 400
Max. number of people for receptions: 600
No closing period.
Frederik de Merodestraat 33, 2800 Mechelen
Distance to Grote Markt : 200 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations