You have the choice of two stylish meeting rooms. On the ground floor is the Jeanne Room (named after the founder of the former hospital) which seats up to 25 people. The sleek interior filled with natural light makes it a pleasure to spend time in. Facilities include complimentary projector, flip chart and wireless internet.
The Rooftop Room, a penthouse for up to 10 people, is perfect for board meetings. When the weather is fine, you can have lunch on the large roof terrace which offers a spectacular view. You won’t be able to resist a selfie with St Rumbold’s Cathedral in the background!
Number of rooms: 2
Max. number of people in largest room: 25
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 60
Max. number of people for receptions: 10
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt: 500 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations