In 2019 the renovated, baroque Predikheren monastery was designated a Flanders Heritage Venue. The now re-purposed monastery and adjacent church are a new and dynamic cultural hub in the city, housing the municipal library, the Restaurant Tinèlle, Bar Bib, co-working spaces and meeting rooms, making it the meeting place for the area and, indeed, the whole city.
Aantal zalen: 6
Max. number of people in largest room: 120
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 80
Max. number of people for receptions: 250
No closing period.
Goswin de Stassartstraat 88, 2800 Mechelen
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 750 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations