Het Anker Brewery visit
A unique and authentic taste experience awaits at the internationally acclaimed Het Anker Brewery, one of Belgium’s oldest breweries where old and new meet.
The old recipes still provide the basis for the beers which are given their distinctive taste with a variety of hop and botanicals.
You’ll also be able to take a look inside the distillery where the Gouden Carolus Single Malt is produced, a popular whisky by a Belgian brewery.
Minimum number of people: 1
Maximum number of people: 50 per 30 minutes
Languages spoken: Dutch , French , English
Duration of activity
No closing period
Less than 1 hour
Possible : morning, afternoon and evening
T +32 15 28 71 41
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations