De Molenberg whisky distillery
'The Molenberg whisky distillery is temporarily closed for visitors'
The Van Breedam miller’s family has been milling and distilling grain into jenever since 1637 in the family farm near the Molenberg (miller’s hill) in Blaasveld.
You can visit the historic miller’s farm and whisky distillery with a guide or rent the distillery for your corporate event or party. The indoor spaces are perfectly equipped to host large groups or seminars, workshops, networking events, receptions and walking dinners.
Are you considering organising an outdoor event? The beautifully landscaped garden around the distillery is the perfect solution.
Number of rooms: 1 + breakout room
Max. number of people in largest room: 80
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 50
Max. number of people for receptions: 160
Closing period: Christmas break
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 8km
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations