A meeting or seminar in a tasteful, warm and contemporary setting with all the modern facilities plus food and service that are second to none – that’s the Private Dining Room at Centpourcent, one of Mechelen’s top gastronomic restaurants with one Michelin star.
This discrete and peaceful venue can accommodate a group of up to 20 people for meetings, workshops or presentations. We are always delighted to work out a formula that meets your specific requirements.
You’ll find us close to the Mechelen-Noord industrial estate, with easy access from the E19 motorway.
Number of rooms: 2
Max. number of people in largest room: 45
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 45
Max. number of people for receptions: 75
No closing period.
Distance to Grote Markt: 3,1 km
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations