Bar Marie is a creative hub for employees of Sanoma media company as well as an inspirational venue for all your meetings and events. It’s conveniently located, too: near Mechelen railway station and on the city’s main approach road.
The space is divided into versatile ‘zones’ and stylishly furnished. Add to that a delicious breakfast or lunch with the emphasis on fresh produce and you have all the ingredients for a successful meeting.
Number of rooms: 1
Max. number of people in largest room: 24
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 150
Max. number of people for receptions: 150
Closen on saturday & sunday
Stationsstraat 55, 2800 Mechelen
Distance to Grote Markt: 1,4 km
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations