Bordering the Dyle Valley wildlife area in Muizen, the Baarbeekhoeve is a historical farmstead dating back to 1800. It was remodelled and renovated with respect for the original elements of the building and using natural and ecological materials. The building boasts two rooms, both affording a wonderful view of the surrounding fields. And both are equipped with a beamer, flip chart and whiteboard.
Ooievaar (Stork): a 130-m2 room on the ground floor with kitchen, coffee bar and counter. The large windows flood the space with natural light and bring the outside in (and provide a view of the many storks).
Zwaluw (Swallow): an intimate, 130-m2 room on the first floor, finished with warm materials like wood and loam.
Number of rooms: 2
Max. number of people in largest room:
Max. number of people for catering (seated):
Max. number of people for receptions:
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 4,5 km
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations