Three striking façades near Vismarkt and Kraanbrug Bridge along the River Dijle are silent witnesses of the sixteenth and seventeenth century. Originally, they unloaded and traded oats here.
Nowadays these three lovely houses have been transformed into one unique events venue. The catering is in the capable hands of Hof van Beatrijs. They will take care of your reception, walking dinner or dinner down to the last detail.
The refined cuisine, the friendly welcome, the stylish servers and the unique atmosphere and ambience of this venue will ensure that your event is real a success!
Number of rooms: 5
Max. number of people in largest room: 60
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 60
Max. number of people for receptions: 120
No closing period
Distance to Grote Markt : 700 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations